Managing Partner, Vision401k615.807.2951
A 401(k) Sponsor looking for a new Plan? Bill is your man.
Bill puts a quarter-century of experience in financial services to use for you in his oversight of the investment and plan review for all Vision401k plans. He also oversees Sponsor and Trustee relations for our firm.
Before joining Vision401k as a Managing Partner, Bill held senior positions with Direxion Funds/Direxionshares, Massachusetts Financial Services/SunLife Financial, Manulife and American Capital.
As a member of the Executive Management Teams and Product Development Committees of both Direxion and SunLife, he played a major part in the development and introduction of alternative investment strategies and products for financial advisors.
Education and Certifications
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF)
- MBA from the University of Tampa
- BS in Natural Sciences from the University of South Florida
- Received certifications in Corporate Strategy from the Harvard Business School and Financial Management from the Wharton School executive education divisions
- Holds NASD Series 7, 24, 63 and 65 licenses